This costume actually I started along time ago and never finished it. I first started with the stilt covers and never had the time to finish the outfit. So this year (2016) for Halloween, I wanted to finish this costume.
I designed and drafted this whole entire pattern; stilt covers, gloves, armor top, armor sides and helmet.
I used spandex metallic silver fabric, cotton, interfacing, Velcro, cardboard, buckram, elastic, foam, hot glue, fabric glue, polyester thread, fake jewels, gloves and EL wire for lighting up the helmet.
I went to two different places for competition and I won a 1st and 2nd with it.
Back to Fashion & Fantasy